Thursday, January 28, 2010

Thirsty Thursday


I have had my eye on these for some time. I actually saw a pair in a craft store once.
AND didn't pick them up.


CAN YOU BELIEVE HOW CRAZY I WAS.


I will get them online, soon. Because I haven't seen them in the store since. Dumb me for letting them get away. I will order them soon. I can't explain why I want them.
.
Perhaps a scissor obsession.
.
I already have more pair than a person needs. I can only use one pair at a time. I am not left handed, so I really can only use one pair at a time. I mean sure, you need a pair for cutting details, and a pair for cutting larger distances, and a pair for cutting heavier items (chipboard, leather) and a pair for cutting wire, and a pair for cutting fabric, and a pair for paper, and a pair for ribbon......
.
Oh, dear, I guess I DO NEED these.
.
I don't have any for cutting grunge board.

3 comments:

Electra said...

These look like they're MADE for cutting grungeboard. I say you go for it.

Rosemary said...

OMG - how have you been able to survive without these? You brave girl, you have done without these scissors for too long, I'm so glad you finally bought something for yourself. (okay, I'm totally giggling out loud now)

It would be a sin to cut out grunge board with anything else. Tim Holtz will come to your house and give you such a pinch!

SmilynStef said...

I can't even count how many pairs of scissors I have, but these are my favorite pair by far ... they cut ribbon without fraying and are perfect for thicker texture like grunge board due to the slightly serrated edge ... you do NEED these.