Sunday, January 24, 2010

Opus Gluei - Bubbly Thanks

The challenge this week on Opus Gluei is to use Bubble Wrap, somehow, in your project. Well, I didn't have bubble wrap, but I do have this awesome Distressed Dots stamp from Unity. So, I used it to make some bubble-wrap-ish Thank You cards.


The Thank You stamp is also Unity. As is the You Make Me Happy stamp.
Round punches are EK and oblong is SU. Scallop Circle is Fiskars.



The hedge hog stamp is one I got in a Cocoa Daisy Kit of the month. Don't remember the month.
The flower is Prima and the Dew Drops are from Robin's Nest.




Border punch is Fiskars. Papers are K & Company.


Thanks for looking. Now go to Opus Gluei and take the challenge. It's fun. They accept just about anything...


3 comments:

Rosemary said...

So pretty to see these, they are brightening this rather gloomy rainy day for me! You really got your mojo going with these cards, I love them.

Kristen H said...

These are so cool! What a great idea... I do have some bubble wrap. Now, I have to think on this!
I love these colors! And I have a gloomy, rainy day too, so thank you for the sunny happiness!

Jessica G. said...

Gorgeous set of cards, Jana! The DP looks just like vintage fabrics and the bubbles add a perfect distressed feel to them. Kind of like a well-loved French kitchen??

OK, the last comment must have set my brain on food mode; I just wanted to say I love this set of cards!