Saturday, January 9, 2010

Friday Fill-Ins on Saturday - So sue me



And here we go...


1. There are places that I really want to visit, but have to go to work instead.


2. Since there is no snow, blow those clouds away.


3. Standing in the middle of my life wondering where it will lead.


4. I get to go in to work 2 hours late this morning, oh boy.


5. He went out tiger hunting and never came back. We think he got eaten.


6. There is NOTHING you can do to keep my mind from wandering.


7. And as for the weekend, tonight I'm looking forward to 7 screaming, jumping, sugar-amped 9/10 years olds running rampant in the house, tomorrow my plans include getting my hair done, taking a nap and cleaning out more of the crap-room and Sunday I want to PLAY in my newly cleaned craft-room!

3 comments:

Rosemary said...

Considered yourself served - it's okay with me that you do Friday Fill Ins on Saturday! Oh, and I know you enjoy thoroughly that the 2010 guy on your calendar is still creeping me out. Brava!

So you are going to the beauty shop to get those little rugrats out of your hair? Is that what we're calling the liquor store now - the salon? LOL

Electra said...

You know, for a long time , I thought the folks on the calendar were your family members and you made them stand there each day holding a sign. Enjoy your nap, I'll bet you deserve it after last night.

Rosemary said...

@Electra - she'd make her family do just that if she could! And she'd make sure that whoever had the year sign would pull a face to creep me out. LOL