Tuesday, January 24, 2012

Better late than never...

...isn't that the saying?

One of my goals this year is to get Birthday cards out to loved ones. Just a note to let them KNOW that I AM thinking about them on their special day.

I am cheating. I know, hard to believe that I would take a shortcut on this one. Especially since I have enough supplies to make a gazillion cards. BUT the whole purpose here is to actually get the cards OUT to people, so I am using postcards.


They are 5x7. And they are gorgeous. I got them free from VISTAPRINT.COM. They run a constant special. Go check them out. I was going to say that I wasn't compensated for this little plug, but I did get the cards free, so I guess that wouldn't really be true now would it. Anyway, go, check it out. They also offer business cards and invitations, etc...

Oh, yeah, I also had all of our names printed on the back of the card too. Cool, huh???

The first two went out in the mail today. They are late. BUT they are getting there. AND that makes me doing GREAT toward my goal of getting cards out this year.

2 comments:

Tyggereye said...

Thats awesome. I agree with this goal 100% I need to work on this too. I'm kinda lax when it comes to this and it bums me out. I want to be better too and I have no excuse!

Electra said...

I've gotten free stuff from VISTAPRINT. But the shipping to Canada negates the freeness of it.
:-((