- Made coffee
- Took youngest to school
- Blurfed a bit
- Posted about change in scheduled events for the day
- Made this wonderful little book - Inspired by the Big Picture Class "Embrace Imperfection" by Karen Grunberg. Her little book is adorable.
You would be correct if you guessed that this is the PERFECT project for me right now.
I tend to get caught up in getting things just right. So much so that sometimes things get started and not completed.
I am pretty sure this is why I have SO many unfinished works in my Studio.
It is my hope that this little book will inspire me to just get things done. Not to worry about how PERFECT the project turns out.
I pulled the first things I found in my Studio to make this. Great start toward Embracing the Imperfect I think.
Some of the pages are not as complete as I would normally like. BUT I am declaring this book DONE. I am leaving it as is.
I gave myself a limited time to get the whole book done. I had an appointment that I couldn't miss. I think it really helped to put a time limit on myself.
I think this quote by Rosalynn Carter is one of my favorites. I would add that you need to also realize that no one else is perfect either.
This little book was a HUGE bit of therapy for me. It now makes me happy that there are little signs of homemade love in there.
I had to rush to get this done in time for my self imposed deadline. So the back page is simple. In hind sight, I think it's perfect. I clicked the rings shut and proceeded with my irregularly scheduled day...
- Took oldest to follow up appointment for Bells Palsy (She is completely healed now!)
- Spent Barnes and Noble gift cards (and a little more)
- Heated Dinner (leftovers)
- Cleaned up
- Started reading Clash of Thrones
- Went to bed WAY too late/early