Friday, January 27, 2012

Friday Fill Ins



1. It's time to get back to work. Enough of this cold already.

2. Please stop at the store on your way home ... and don't forget the tissues.

3. I'm trying to get a move on things, but "LIFE" keeps happening.

4. "Can you take me to the mall?" ... that was the last funny comment I received.

5. Please send the cure for colds. And more chocolate.

6. We WILL go on a date cause I'm in it for the long haul.

7. And as for the weekend, tonight I'm looking forward to eating dinner without a box of tissues at my place setting, tomorrow my plans include more purging and a little bit of creating and Sunday, I want to package up some things I need to mail.


You can find more Friday Fill Ins HERE.

2 comments:

Deena said...

feel better quick Jana...

Electra said...

I'm glad your blogging fingers aren't stuffed up. More of you for us. Sending drugs and chocolate your way...