Friday, January 13, 2012

Friday Fill Ins



And here we go...

1. When I looked out the window this morning it was still dark outside.

2. Why we have to get up before the birds doesn't make sense to me.

3. Remind me to set my alarm. Or I'll sleep in for sure.

4. Creating is something I love to do.

5. TP is valuable in a house with 4 females. Don't run out.

6. I cleaned the refrigerator recently and found that I still don't like it.

7. And as for the weekend, tonight I'm looking forward to quitting time, tomorrow my plans include sewing, showering and yet another hockey game, and Sunday I want to sleep in, enjoy a leisurely day of sewing and relax.



You can find more Friday Fill Ins here.

3 comments:

Rosemary said...

Excellent weekend plans - this love of hockey is amusing me - I hope you get to do everything you want to do!

I especially like #3 and #6. Also, #2 goes without saying.

achildoftheking said...

Sounds like you like to sew. Enjoy your sewing weekend! =)

Electra said...

You don't like your firdge or you don't like cleaning it? Cus I'm pretty sure that fridge never did anytyhing to you. I hope AS WE SPEAK you are relaxing and having an awesome Sunday.